Designed for exploration in movement, relaxation, and
meditation. Some of the most pronounced benefits include_
The worlds first therapeutic smart room capable of temperatures up to 70C (158F). We like it best around 45C (113F).
Heated River Stones
The simple things. Have you ever lied under the stars with
heated stones beneath you while breathing in fresh cool air?
It’s wonderful. Try walking on them too.
REFLEXOLOGY. DEEP RELAXATION. NATURAL LOCAL RIVER STONE. RADIANT HEAT. INTERIOR / EXTERIOR.
Salt in Design.
Himalayan crystal salt is widely recognized for its benefits when consumed internally, but that’s not all it’s good for. When used in design, here are some of its unique qualities_
- Sterilizes the air
- Stores heat and increases efficiency
- Elevates energy levels
- Helps relieve skin problems
- Produces negative ions when heated
Charcoal in design.
Charcoal is known for its cleansing effects on the body, air, and water. It is used internally and externally for filtering impurities and promoting well-being. Here are some of the benefits of using it in design_
- Purifies the air
- Removes toxins from body
- Absorbs odour
- Reduces inflammation
- Made from local recycled wood
Radiant Infrared Heat
Like the sun and human touch, radiant heat adds
both physical and emotional warmth. Adding radiant heat underneath surfaces is simple, efficient, and effective. Some benefits include_
- Promotes detoxification through perspiration
- Lowers cortisol levels, reducing stress
- Removes heavy metals from blood stream
- Increases metabolism by enhancing blood flow
- Reduces cholesterol & regulates blood pressure
Thermal modification is the process of heating wood at high temperatures, essentially “cooking” the lumber. This process changes the characteristics of the wood. Notable advantages include_
Improved dimensional stability in high heat and humid environments
Eliminates the risk of decay and damage
No chemicals added during the process allowing the consumer a green alternative solution
Why Himalayan Salt is the essence of the Welpod
- Naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
- Sterilizes the air and neutralizes odour. The Welpod smells fresh during and after use.
- Over 150 million years old, this salt contains 86 minerals and trace elements which can be absorbed through the skin.
- Heated salt produces negative ions, which helps the body to absorb and utilize oxygen, strengthen the immune system, and metabolize serotonin in the brain, which elevates the mood and energy levels.
The salt walls increase efficiency by slowing heat loss.
- When heated, the salt bricks act as a thermal mass, storing and evenly redistributing heat.
- Zero maintenance required.